What is Joddy Squad?
Joddy Squad is a partnership program for MapleStory 2 fans who are generating incredible, compelling, and creative social video and content to engage with other Maplers!
We're looking for inventive Content Creators of all types, but here are the minimum requirements for consideration:
Minimum Requirements for Consideration
- Must have created MapleStory 2 content in the last month
- Creates high-quality content that engages with the MapleStory 2 community
- Must have a minimum of 15 average concurrent viewership per stream or 1k followers
- Must have streamed a minimum of 360 minutes (6 hours) in the last 30 days
- Must have streamed on at least 2 separate days in the last month
- Must have a minimum of 900 subscribers and an average of at least 500 views in the past 30 days across all videos
- Must have a public Twitter or Instagram account where you share and promote your content
- Creative out-of-the-box content (including videos, streams, or images) on any other social platforms with high engagement will also be considered
- Content must be related to MapleStory 2
*Consideration does not automatically guarantee membership. Applications will be reviewed and measured against content quality and activity.
You and your channel, services and content must accede to the following:
- Comply with, and not violate or promote the violation of, MapleStory's Terms of Service
- By becoming a Joddy Squad member, you will comply with, and not violate or promote the violation of, Nexon America's Influencer Policy
- Not promote or contain content that Nexon deems as illegal, racist, sexist, hateful, pornographic or otherwise offensive