[COMPLETE] July 24th Scheduled Maintenance
UPDATE: The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, July 24th at 7:00 AM PDT. During this period, game servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding at around 10:00 AM PDT.
- Start and End Times -
- PDT (UTC -7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- EDT (UTC -4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- BRT (UTC -3): 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- AEST (UTC +10): 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM, July 25th
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
- What -
- New Channels:
- NA East: 21 East, 22 East (located on the West Coast)
- NA West 21 West, 22 West (located on the East Coast)
- We have added these channels to help us identify latency issues and better gather data about the server structure for when MapleStory 2 is officially released
- We'd like to ask our North American players to please spend some time after the maintenance on Channels 21 and 22, so that we can get more information and make MapleStory 2 a better game
- Additionally, we will be having an extra 24 hours of Mushking Royale this coming Saturday, as compensation for the erroneous early end to the event this last weekend:
- PDT (UTC -7): 8:00 AM July 28th - 8:00 AM July 29th
- EDT (UTC -4): 11:00 AM July 28th - 11:00 AM July 29th
- BRT (UTC -3): 12:00 PM July 28th - 12:00 PM July 29th
- CEST (UTC +2): 5:00 PM July 28th - 5:00 PM July 29th
- AEST (UTC +10): 1:00 AM July 29th - 1:00 AM July 30th
- The matches played during this period will count towards the Mushking Royale Weekend event prizes, and rankings will be preserved from this last weekend round.
Thank you for your patience.