[COMPLETE] August 28th Unscheduled Maintenance
Update (Aug 28): The maintenance has been completed. Please enjoy your free Hairstyle Voucher and 5x Fireworks!
Note (Sept 7): The compensation for this maintenance was only meant to apply to those that had logged in within 24 hours of the maintenance completion. We apologize for the confusion on this point.
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 28th at 3:00 PM PDT. During this period, MapleStory 2 will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours, concluding at around 5:00 PM PDT.
- Start and End Times -
- PDT (UTC -7): 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- EDT (UTC -4): 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- BRT (UTC -3): 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM, August 29th
- AEST (UTC +10): 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM, August 29th
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
- What -
- As compensation for this maintenance, all players who login within 24 hours after the maintenance completes will be gifted a free Hairstyle Voucher and 5x Fireworks!
- Applying the following Bug Fixes:
- The Blockade Ability in Mushking Royale will no longer greatly increase the damage caused by Arcane Orb
- A Bank has been added to Royale Park for players to store items and clean up their inventory
- Fixed the delay when purchasing Merets
- Slimes and Mushrooms now spawn more often in Royale Park
- Mushking Royale skill window can now be opened by pressing "k"
- Players will no longer be blocked from queuing for a match, if they moved to a beauty shop when successfully matched
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to gain Mesos for free
- Mounts gained from equipped Royale Pass Medals now match the default Hand Cart mount's speed
- Fixed an issue preventing a visual AoE from appearing when using Bombs and Toxic Barrels
- Players joining Squad Mode alone will no longer be ejected from the game if they win
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from seeing the arrow directing them to a mini-map ping
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Squad member names from appearing when mouse-overred on the mini-map
- Corrected the size of the HP bar, when mounted and on foot, to remain consistent
- RPG and Mouse and Keyboard control mode now both show the same location of the Meret Charge Shop withing the Gamepad main UI
- Fixed issues with German text placement
- Squad description will no longer partially disappear if Squad Info text is clicked on
Thank you for your patience.