Mushking Royale Pre-Season Ending October 1st
On Monday, October 1st, Mushking Royale's Pre-Season will come to a close as MapleStory 2's Head Start begins. Unfortunately, we will need to bring down Mushking Royale once the Pre-Season ends, in order to make improvements and make the game mode as good as we know it can be. This hiatus for Mushking Royale will have a number of other effects, including the following:
- Mushking Royale will be disabled when Head Start begins, and will not be available again until we're ready for Season 1 to begin (date has not yet been set).
- Winners of the Mushking Royale Pre-Season Event will be announced and rewarded with their Founder's Packs during the October 1st maintenance.
- Royale Pass rewards will not be automatically granted. Prior to the end of Mushking Royale, you must click on the "Claim Rewards" button in the Mushking Royale menu in order to claim your rewards.
- Outfits, consumables and most other rewards will be carried over to your character and remain usable during Head Start and after the Official Launch, however the Mushking Royale specific Medals (Tail, Royale Ground Mount, and Royale Glider) will not be visible in your inventory. They will remain saved and credited to your character, and will be usable when Mushking Royale Season 1 begins.
- Mushroom Coins and Royale Experience Tonics acquired during Mushking Pre-Season will expire on October 1st, make sure you use them before then!
- Please note that, as a result of Mushking Royale being disabled at the beginning of Head Start, Name Reservation will also not be possible for players that have not obtained Founder's Packs.
We hope you've enjoyed the Pre-Season as much as possible, and look forward to unveiling Season 1 to you in the future!