[Complete] October 25th Scheduled Maintenance
Update (10:00 AM PDT): Maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 25th at 5:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding at around 10:00 AM PDT.
- Start and End Times -
- PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- BRT (UTC -3): 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- AEDT (UTC +11): 11:00 PM - 4:00 AM, ending October 26th
Additionally, website login and billing services may be unavailable for 2 hours starting at 7:00 AM PDT.
- Website Login and Billing Start and End Times -
- PDT (UTC -7): 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- EDT (UTC -4): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- BRT (UTC -3): 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM, October 26th
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
- What -
- Server Upkeep
- Monthly Windows Updates
- Distributing Bonus Style Coins to early purchasers of the Style Crate!
- These Style Coins will function the same as normally acquired Style Coins, and can be used on the current Style Coin Shop items or saved for a future set of items
- Style Coins cannot be sold or traded, but can be transferred to other characters on the same account via the in-game bank
- Distributing compensation for players that purchased Founder's Packs at their original Euro price
- Purchased a Explorer Package and did not upgrade: 500 bonus Merets
- Purchased or Upgraded to Master Package: 1,200 bonus Merets
- Purchased or Upgraded to Legendary Package: 2,000 bonus Merets
- Bonus Merets will be distributed on the server that the original cache of Merets were redeemed on
- Applying some improved localized terms
- Fixing an issue that could cause players launching through Steam to sometimes crash
- Dark Descent will now automatically check Rankings and distribute rewards every two weeks.
Thank you for your patience.