[COMPLETE] December 19th Scheduled Maintenance
Update (10:00 AM PST): The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience.
Update (6:45 PM PST Dec. 18): We have adjusted the schedule for the maintenance to run an additional 30 minutes. Thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, December 19th at 5:00 AM PST. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5.5 hours, concluding at around 10:30 AM PST.
- Start and End Times -
- PST (UTC -8): 5:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- EST (UTC -5): 8:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- BRST (UTC -2): 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- CET (UTC +1): 2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- AEDT (UTC +11): 12:00 AM - 5:30 AM, December 20th
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
- What -
- Server Upkeep
- Monthly Windows Updates
- Launching the Holiday Bonus Giveaway!
- Adjusting Server and Channel Count
Server and Channel Adjustment
In order to prepare for a smooth Official Launch in October, we prepared a multitude of servers to accommodate up to 130,000 concurrent players we anticipated would want to try out MapleStory 2. Now that the initial wave of new players has subsided and the population of Maplers has stabilized, we will be removing excess servers during tomorrow's maintenance, allowing our service to handle 75,000 players at once. As a part of this change, the number of channels will be reduced to the following:
- Both NA East and NA West will have 28 channels each (down from 60).
- Europe will have 18 channels (down from 30)
- South America will have 10 channels (down from 20)
- Oceania will remain the same with 10 channels