[COMPLETE] February 1st Unscheduled Maintenance
Update (2:30 PM PST): The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience.
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Friday, February 1st at 1:00 PM PST. During this period, MapleStory 2 will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours, concluding at around 3:00 PM PST.
- Start and End Times -
- PST (UTC -8): 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- EST (UTC -5): 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- BRST (UTC -2): 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- CET (UTC +1): 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM, ending February 2nd
- AEDT (UTC +11): 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM, February 2nd
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
- What -
- Fixing an issue where transitional animations, animations that appear between two actions, do not display.
- This change was not intended, and is having a notable affect on game balance. The full length of the animation is considered when balancing classes, and being able to shift between actions and attacks too quickly benefits some classes far more than others.
- Fixing an issue where players who purchased the MapleStory 2 - Starter Pack DLC on Steam did not receive their items.
- We will also be distributing the items to players who purchased the DLC while this issue was active.
Thank you for your patience.