April 17th Scheduled Client Update
We will be updating MapleStory 2 on Wednesday, April 17th at 9:00 AM PDT, to release the new 64-bit option for MapleStory 2. This will not require any downtime, but all players will be required to download the update.
- Update Times -
- PDT (UTC -7): 9:00 AM
- EDT (UTC -4): 12:00 PM
- BRT (UTC -3): 1:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 6:00 PM
- AEST (UTC +10): 2:00 AM, April 18th
- What -
- Releasing the new 64-bit client for MapleStory 2
- All players will need to download this update, even if you choose to continue to play the 32-bit version
- Players can select the 64-bit client in the Nexon Launcher prior to starting MapleStory 2 via an option beneath the "Play" button
- Steam users will be prompted to select their preferred version upon launching MapleStory 2
- If you have any difficulties or feedback about the 64-bit client, please let us know in the 64-Bit Client Feedback Thread.