[COMPLETE] April 25th Scheduled Maintenance
Update (1:05 PM PDT): The maintenance has been completed. The reason for the extension was that the Crystal Ore exchange shop, meant to compensate players for their now unneeded Crystal Ore was released prematurely. This has been addressed, and we are proceeding as follows:
- There is no rollback.
- All players that log into MapleStory 2 before 1:00 PM PDT on Apr. 26 (8:00 PM UTC) will receive 20x Elixirs and 2x Auto-Fishing Vouchers (1 Hour) as compensation for the extended downtime.
- If you purchased scrolls from the Crystal Ore shop, you will keep them.
- If you did not purchase scrolls from the shop, you will be able to buy them at a later time.
- The shop WILL NOT RESTOCK. Players who purchased them early will not have any advantage over people who didn't get a chance to.
- The scrolls are meant for level 60 gear which will come out at a later time. They are not to be used with current gear. Please keep them safe in your inventory until that time.
- The TOAD'S TOOLKITS can be used with BOTH level 50 and 60 gear. While we cannot stop you from using them on your current items if you already bought some, we advise you hold onto them for the future.
- If you double click your Crystal Ore, it will open up the shop, but you will be unable to purchase any items. This shop will be reactivated when the relevant time comes.
We have elected to temporarily close the shop because we are concerned players may accidentally make purchases that they will regret later after being exposed to additional information about our summer expansion.
With that being said, as we reveal more information regarding the future content, we will offer you an opportunity to refund these scrolls through our CS team for equivalent Crystal Ore if you purchased any early that you'll regret later on for any particular reason, at any time until the summer expansion arrives.
Thanks, and we apologize for the issues and confusion today.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, April 25th at 5:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding at around 10:00 AM PDT.
- Start and End Times -
- PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- BRT (UTC -3): 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- AEST (UTC +10): 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM, ending April 26th
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
- What -
- Server Upkeep
- Monthly Windows Updates
- Releasing the Progression Improvement Update!
- Learn more about the huge changes coming to Enchanting, Gemstones, Prestige Rank and much more in the Progression Improvement Update Post and Patch Notes!
- Get your super-hero flare on with an all new set of items on sale. Check them all out in the Retributors Sales Post and get a sneak peek at the new Style Crate for the month of May!
- There's plenty to do all throughout Maple World with the May Stamp Events!